Where it all started...
Allthetopbananas.com began as a job website in 2007. Over time extra search tools were developed including the popular job alerts by email service. By 2010 the company had become an established market leader in the UK recruitment software industry.
Fast forward to today and the business now reaches 10+million job seekers every week in 17 countries. Whilst the main job search engine website remains the core of the company, here is how the business has developed over the years...
- Allthetopbananas.com is formed.
- Company moves premises, more space needed as expanding. Attends first recruitment industry expo in Birmingham.
- Jobs by email service developed and rolled out to the public. First mobile job search app created.
- UK job board JobFlurry goes live, covering all job sectors, careers and industries.
- FreeMyCV is created, a free CV distribution service for job seekers.
- New notification software, Pushajob, is launched. Notifications inform job seekers of opportunities as they come to the market.
- Allthetopbananas.com goes global.
- The main UK website expands to include 15 new countries.
- First Allthetopbananas UK Job Data Report is published.
- JustJobAlerts replaces the FreeMyCV service. This new tool enables email alert sign up with multiple companies in one registration.
- The international side of the core website is relaunched as The BIG Jobsite. Global job seekers have a clearer understanding of the websites purpose.
- 2022 and beyond...
- Continued development of The BIG Jobsite to include more job choices and vacancy listings for job seekers.
- Grow partner list on JustJobAlerts. More choice for job seekers means more useful and relevant job suggestions.
- Launch JobDNA. A new product that matches job seekers to jobs based on their personality, preferences and skills.